6/2/07

L8t night Phone calls

Detroit text me last night... the usual "you said you wanted a sample"
Long story short... becuase I know you are lost... we had a gr8t time the last time I SAW him, and things go down hill from there. He always claims he is not a sexual person (I know this is bullshit), and he tells me this on a whim, I am not activley trying to get some and he blurts this out (via text). I am sick of trying to figure him out, and just when I am not even thinking about him, I hear from him. He knows just the right time to text to throw me off my game. Saturday night (to last me to monday) and then in the middle of the week. I resisted every temptation in my body to return his text last night. Every fiber of my being wanted to tell him to fuck himself, and only a tiny bit was a bit curious about what he was doing, and then maybe 1% wanted to go see him... but I turned over, closed the phone and did my best to pretend I was sleeping. This morning, after thinking of the proper text to send I typed
"you said you were not interested"
I am back on top of my game.

No comments: