5/31/07

Cruising through the Meat isle.

The MEAT ISLE:

So to make sure all of my rules are followed... I have to go to places , to find men, to flirt, to up my chances. Never the less, all of these people live in Manhattan, this should not be hard right? Wrong! Do you know how many men are hungry? None of them went to the grocery store today. I am not going to say that I did not see some men, the problem was they were ringing me up! But other then that, the only sausage I saw was by Hilshire Farms lol.

Following the rules of the manual, I am doing my best to make sure I am properly putting myself out there. Doing so means that I am walking with my head held high (I do this anyway) Making sure not to look too tense or mean or angry (harder then I thought) and walking a lot slower then usual at a comfortable, carelss pace.

What I then notice while walking slow on Broadway at 7:00pm is how much people in Manhattan rush. I was going slower then everyone. The only people who were gong the same speed as me were senior citizens. I did get some cat calls and I did notice more men looking at me but I am not quite sure if they were doing so because maybe they thought I was stupid for walking so slow, or if they were particularly interested. But I am going to walk slow from now on and look somewhat pleasant. On my way home... I noticed something that should help me on my way... There are a lot of men exercising in central park around 7:00... that my dear is my next adventure.
By the way, let me add that though I may not have seen any hotties out while I was running errands (drug store, grocery store) I saw a lot of attractive women, and I would only assume that maybe 1/3rd of them were in relationships, so men take heed, do not ever complain about not meeting a nice woman, until you have cruised through the produce line.

No comments: