6/9/07

Appetize: To dine on another: The act of "doing a selfish deed" to another.

Okay kiddies, it is time for a real discussion, parental advisory is required. We are talking about "dining" and how many of us are enjoying the full meal...
When I say the word dine I hope you understand, well if you do not know, let me further explain. If sex is the “whole meal” then when you dine you are probably performing a certain act… one in which you are, let’s says appetizing on another. I began to think about “appetizing” and how at a certain age, I am sure it is expected. I wondered about how many people do and do not appetize. I also wondered that in a relationship, if not-appetizing is a deal breaker.
I am just assuming that with any man, appetizing is a part of the whole dining experience, and if you decided not to appetize, well you would not be in the picture, or at the restaurant for a very long time.
I wondered about women in this situation, and how many are not on the receiving end? I wondered if they were not on the receiving in, were they giving? Or was no one appetizing at all… if not, there are two hungry people in the room lol.

Eating… the real thing… is a very sensual experience. The smells, taste, feel of the food in your mouth. Think about consuming a slice of cake. You smell the sweetness, it makes your mouth water, you want to taste the cake, but it should not be too dry, or too moist. You want the right texture for cake, a nice spongy quality, with a sweet taste that is not overpowering. Dining is a whole experience, not just an act. The same goes with sex you should be a connoisser, if you are going to "dine" make sure to enjoy and take part in the whole experience. You cannot taste without smell. Is an apple an apple without the complete texture, crunch and feel on your tongue?


It all takes me back to the first time. Do you remember? How many clothes were you wearing? How long did it last? I wonder about how 16 year-olds have sex. Is it a full experience? Or is it wham, bam thank you mam. The older you get, the more clothes you take off. I guess when you are 16 and you have the nerve do the deed, you need to keep your clothes on just in case you need to make a quick run for it. By the way, in my day, no kid appetized, they just did it. But as you get older, people try more and more stuff, and I have to tell you, I am happy I am not longer 16.

I was speaking to a certain gentleman, who I will refuse to mention. He is in his 20’s and he has never, not once appetized anyone. I just want to know, how much have you really experienced if you have never taken it to that point? There are different levels (or well to not make it so you all think I am crazy) we have different personalities for each area of our lives. People are like chameleons, we act a certain way when we are visiting our significant other’s parents. When we go to work we wear a certain hat, and when we are hanging with our friends we act a certain way. It brings me to the hat we wear when we are with that other person, if it is a loved one, or a random person. We enter something I like to call “sex world”. Sex world does not know proper language, it does not get mad when you pull its hair, there is nothing wrong with you yelling and screaming and doing all that stuff that would make you crazy in regular world. Every one, when in the act needs to visit this other world, vacation there every now and then… I promise you won’t be disappointed. But clear warning you may be embarrassed the next morning…

No comments: