2/25/08

The weekend guide...

So after my lovely date on Friday, I decided to hang out with the girls on Saturday, before returning to the dating world on Sunday.

We head to Dive Bar, after an awkward visit to a romantic Jazz Club on the Upper West side that was just to cozy for a night with the girls.

Old Roomie has a new love interest and it is refreshing, to see someone else in the picture, as well as to see the dating world goes in full swing. Like a drought a dry spell can come in for a while and just win you get used to it,if you can ever really get used to a drought, the rain comes again, and you can hardly remember how bad the drought was.


I ended up talking to a teacher, he was kind of cute, seemed nice, liked to snow board, he got my number, update on that one if he actually calls...

Sunday comes around and I finally decide to go on a date that I have been putting off for three weeks and two days. Now this date, because of the amount of time I put it off, is either going to be a disaster (my six sense kicking in) or so amazing i will wonder why I waited.

Well lets just put it like this, he was a Canadian French guy, I like neither at this point, the only thing that seemed to get along with this Canadian was body odor and awkwardness! He was just fucking odd, and sometimes you can automatically tell why someone is single, it is because no normal person wants to date him, so after suffering for two hours with a person with so much shit in his pockets I questioned if he were a terrorist or not, i sent him back to were he came from, Connecticut. I don't like Connecticut any more either, nor do I care for Grand Central Station after that one.

Update: I got a call from Slav today :) Just saying he wants to see me again, also got an email on Monday asking how my day went...

Oh yeah... i also hate the word eh, because it must be required in the Canadian language, what train-eh? How's it goin-eh... just fucking weird...

No comments: