10/24/07

New Yorcago long jersey phili balti hi-o

I am a traveling bee now. I know you have seen the commercial where the people who are talking on their cell phone in the different cities, where this is where I am all the time. I am in every freakin city and I cannot believe it, so that actually puts my dating in a bit of a slump. I am thinking a boyfriend in every city? Is that too, james bondish of me? I am actually holding conversations with cute males (that live no where near me)every where I go. Maybe I have more comfidence knowing that they are out of my reach, or maybe it is that time of year again where people are looking for a warm body to cuddle up with to get ready for the winter, you know like hibernation. Either way it seems like the easiest and most practical thing to do is to have a weekend New York boyfriend (all bf's in New York are for the weekend anyway) and someone in all major cities, or all the cities I am in for more then one day, so currently I am sitting in Philadelphia and will be here for about 3 days, perfect bf days, and if all went well maybe I could stay the weekend. Until that happened, I have a brand new crush on Shai Labouf, who cares how you spell it, that boy is soooo cute. I would like a high school crush again, or some wooing, I need to work on the wooing I want flowers and all that crazy crap that normally would make me gag, so I guess we will see where things go. I have not written for a while, well because I have pretty much stand still with the crazy great job. I have seen Detroit but I am ready to move on, slowly but surely. Things are looking up, but I do not want to get into anything serious I just want to focus on work, but a girl could use a couple of dates and some good make out action if you know what I mean.

No comments: