8/6/07

so...

I guess I am officially going to have to be over Detroit, in my anger last week I erased him from my friends list on my yahoo messenger, i then frantically tried to add him, I think I was denied... any other time, he would have reciprocated, and I would hear those famous words again, but I think this time he has pushed himself away again, I expected it, but I wonder for how long this time. is our cycle due to continue, I must admit, I will desperately miss it. When I signed in this morning, I felt a sharp pain where I guess my cold cold heart is, when I noticed where his name once was was gone. Why do they say the heart is just an organ when it fucking hurts right now? I am pretty sure that I am not about to have a heart attack, so why do I feel pain? I have no idea why I am being so dramatic, it is not in my personality (stop laughing I mean it) over a guy, because I know for a fact another one is down the road. But, Detroit started my whirl-wind New York adventure, and gave me a completely screwed up, distant relationsomething one always needs to keep one grounded I think. So though, I need to be finishing my quest on finding the perfect person, if one exist, I have to stop in my tracks to take time to think about that one imperfect person, who for someone reason held my interest for a while.. Detroit, if you are out there... take care, I hope to get a text message from you at 3 in the morning...

No comments: